domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

Smile.

When I was a little and quiet girl, I loved to walk with my dad down the streets. Always, we went talking and laughing, but many people walked so fast with serious faces, almost angry. I thought if their works were enslaved or if they could not see their wives, husbands, parents or children. I was not wrong; these people were so busy to look around and to see how the life passed in front of their eyes, with its colour, texture, wind and happiness. These people were sad and unhappy because they wanted to be wretched.
                I proposed to smile to these people.  Though I was a weird girl with very short hair, skinny legs and sickly, and I induced tender instead of happiness, I had a purpose and I had to do it.
                I went smiling to all people while I walked and I realize the smiles were contagious.
                When we see a person who is crying, we ask ourselves, “Why is he or she crying?” and that is all, we carry on with our way and we forget it. On the other hand, if we see a person who is smiling and walks alone, we think, “He or she has remembered something of his or her life” or “He or she is happy because something good has happened” and we do not make questions; we just accept the fact, we make use of this and smile.
                Why does this happen? Really, I do not know. But, if I think a little bit about it, the fact of the matter is so simple: all of us are adapted for “process” the happiness easier than the sadness. The happiness makes us to be in good health, our eyes, skin and hair become brighter, and we turn more attractive and dynamic.
                However, some people do not want to smile because is a shame laugh on their own. Then, if just one person is smiling and this person “infect” with some happiness to many people, what will happen if each person who wants to smile, smiles? It is an open question.
                Nowadays, when I listen music while I’m walking down the street, I cannot be serious and I must smile; I don’t mean I have to smile, I mean I want to smile. Moreover, the main thing, why do not smile? There is no reason to hide the pleasure of the life, with its bad days or rainy days. Everyone could get up with the wrong foot or does not have a good breakfast, but the birds are singing at any rate; the day could be cloudy, but the sun is just behind the clouds… everything is better than we expected.
                Since I was a five-years-old girl and I smiled with my small teeth, I have “infected” happiness and I will carry on with my purpose. That is how I want to make this world a better place and I am going to share my proposal with the person who wants to contribute to make  happy to  the people

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario